From a wise Internet marketer –
People don’t like to take the leap to become entrepreneurs because:
1. Entrepreneurs still need check their emails on the weekends when they should not think of work at all. Chill out at weekends.
2. Entrepreneurs get to watch very little TV. Getting to watch TV is a luxury at times.
3. Entrepreneurs do not have salary. There’s always a possibility that at the end of the month, they’re broke.
4. Entrepreneurs need to instruct others. Life is so much easier to just manage oneself than others.
5. Entrepreneurs need to study so much stuff. One skill is never enough to become an entrepreneur.
6. Entrepreneurs always have problems to solve. That’s how they’re able to make money.
7. People rarely understand entrepreneurs. Sometimes, entrepreneurs are even seen as “evil” people because they make so much money.
8. Entrepreneurs should wake up earlier than the rest so that they have more time in their hands.
Ironically, that’s why you want TO BE an entrepreneur….
1. So that you do not need to check emails on the weekends again.
2. So that you’ll have the time to watch TV at anytime you like, and spend your time doing whatever you like to do.
3. So that you’ll never need to depend on salary again because your business now makes many, many, many more times the amount of money
4. So you do not need to instruct others again because you’re able to attract smart people who can “instruct” themselves
5. So that you can have a team of people with different talents and skills
6. So that you get to choose which “problems” you want to solve
7. So that you don’t need to mix with those who misunderstood entrepreneurs or proof to them that they’re wrong
8. So that you don’t need to wake up earlier than others if you do not wish to 🙂
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
If you want to be an entrepreneur, do it.
- Penat Bercakap..
- Percayalah Dengan Bacaan Pertama