Penipuan Internet mengakibatkan mangsa kerugian berjuta-juta USD setiap tahun. Lindungi diri anda dengan Escrow.com! Escrow.com melindungi kedua-dua pembeli dan penjual dengan 5 langkah yang mudah.
How does it work?
- Buyer and Seller Agree to Terms
Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the merchandise, sale price, number of days for the Buyer’s inspection, and any shipping information.
- Buyer Pays Escrow.com
The Buyer submits an available payment option. Escrow.com verifies the payment. Processing time varies by payment method.
- Seller Ships Merchandise
Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorized to ship merchandise and submit tracking information. Escrow.com verifies that the Buyer receives the shipment.
- Buyer Accepts the Merchandise
The Buyer has a set number of days for an inspection and the option to accept or reject the merchandise. For more information, FAQs – Return Questions.
- Escrow.com Pays the Seller
Escrow.com pays the Seller by the method selected by the Seller. The transaction is complete.
What are the benefits?
Escrow.com, an accredited escrow company, acts as a secure third party to protect the Buyer and Seller.
How Buyers are protected:
- Escrow.com tracks the shipped merchandise and verifies it was delivered.
- The Seller isn’t paid until the Buyer accepts the merchandise, or the inspection period expires.
How Sellers are protected:
- Escrow.com confirms when the Buyer receives merchandise.
- The Seller is authorized to ship only after Escrow.com verifies good funds.