Tahun depan insyaAllah nak melawat makcik saya di Algeria. Dah hampir 3 tahun tak jumpa makcik saya tu.
Perancangannya nak pergi pada musim salji dalam bulan Februari-April tahun depan.
InsyaAllah tahun depan akan sampai ke Algiers, ibu negara Algeria.
Kat bawah ni pulak adalah 25 Most Inspiring Travel Quotes yang sangat menarik.
Source : http://matadornetwork.com
1. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine
2. “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” – Lin Yutang
3. “Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it.” – Cesare Pavese
4. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
5. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
6. “Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” – Miriam Beard
7. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
8. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by.” – Robert Frost
10. “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
11. “There is no moment of delight in any pilgrimage like the beginning of it.” – Charles Dudley Warner
12. “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.” – James Michener
13. “The journey not the arrival matters.” – T. S. Eliot
14. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
15. “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
16. “Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quiestest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.” – Pat Conroy
18. “Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.” – Benjamin Disraeli
19. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” – Maya Angelou
20. “Too often travel, instead of broadening the mind, merely lengthens the conversation.” –Elizabeth Drew
21. “Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe”……Anatole France
22. “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” – Seneca
23. “What you’ve done becomes the judge of what you’re going to do – especially in other people’s minds. When you’re traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don’t have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.” – William Least Heat Moon
24. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” – Aldous Huxley
25. “When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable.” – Clifton Fadiman
- Saya Tak Tertipu, Tapi Saya Sangat Terhibur Mendengar Penipuan Awak! :)
- Adakah Saya Terkena Peer Pressure Untuk Beli Beg Tangan Mewah?